5.07.2009





I n c e s s a n t l y






IN THE ABSENCE



of romance feeling & passion



my love for you thrives incessantly






it's a never ending fire of desire



as well as a bottomless sea of ethereal ecstasy






our bodies don't mate



our souls do!



I feel like you're my destiny



in your eyes.. my future



in your soul.. my home






7 seconds after we part



I miss/yearn/crave you so bad it hurts



my love for you t r a n s c e n d s



time space & all cognitive boundaries






You are my sunlight and my moonlight too



of everything I've ever fantasized



I've found even more in you






Sweet lullabies, spontaneous thoughts,



inegmatical affection



I'm beyond obsession and infatuation






In the absense of romance feeling and passion, even intimacy



my love for you thrives






incessantly.












© Hassan Souto 2001, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment